Sunday, March 31, 2013

WHEN I WAS YOUNGER

Hey peeps, found this somewhere in Facebook, Oh it made me touched:D

When I was Younger:
• I'd put my arms in my shirt and told
people I lost my arms
• Would restart the video game whenever
I knew I was going to lose
• Slept with all the stuffed animals and
teddys as a child so none of them got
offended
• Had that one pen with four colors, and
tried to push all the buttons at once
• Poured soda into the cap and acting like I
were taking shots.
• Waited behind a door to scare someone,
then leaving because they're taking too
long to come out or you had to pee
• Faked being asleep, so I could be carried
to bed
• Used to think that the moon followed our
car
• Watching two drops of rain roll down
window and pretending it was a race
• Went on the computer just to use Paint
• The only thing i had to take care of was a
school bag.
• The only 'fake' friends i had were invisible
ones
• I used to sing in the shower 8-|
• Swallowed a fruit seed I was scared to
death that a tree was going to grow in my
tummy
• Getting a bruised knee healed better
than a broken heart
• Remember when we were kids and
couldn't wait to grow up

Hope I Made you Smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment