Tuesday, December 14, 2010

IS IT ME?

Talk about my personality, even myself can't figure it out, but myself knows it better, but not all. Something I knew about myself is that I'm Happy Go Lucky. Yeah, I bet that. But it's not "always". If I don't like it how it supposed to be than I would keep quiet and just turning the attention to me. I don't like that, but it's me.

I really am not a conversation type guy. I don't like to talk much face to face. Shy maybe. I just figure out what I need to know about them, but sometimes it's not gonna give me the best answer, because sometimes it is wrong. And if I'm wrong, and they know I'm wrong, of course they will be mad at me, rite? So I'm sorry for the one that I've did that to them.

Well, I like to help people in their personal life. It's a big secret. I've holding lots of my friends' secrets. I keep them properly, and carefully. But I never shares mine. It's ain't fair, but they have to admit it. I'll try my best to help them, but I'm sorry if I can't.

Please, I'm fragile maybe. I'm easily hurt. And I hate it. I don't like being hurt, because I can't bear the pain, it's too much for me. Even a small thing can make me hurt, I'm sorry if I am burdening you guys, for you have to be careful with me, but I'll promise I'll change in time, I've learned that I have to accept it, even if it hurts. So, life must go on.

Sincerely, Erick:)

No comments:

Post a Comment