Wednesday, May 30, 2012

JUST: ?

"Best Friend?"heir best

"Best Friend".

"Everything?"

"Everything".

How everyone would say that to their besties. As for me, yepp, I'll share my problems, my stories, and their try to help me as best as they can. And so are them. It's just what friends are for;

BUT.

When, something such as a 'secret' between me and someone, someone else, why should I share it to my best friend? I mean, That secret is between me and someone else, my besties is not involve in any of this. So why should we share it to someone, wasn't that called betraying or whatsoever?

There's thing we could tell, while some kept silent. Why? Why? Why? Let it be that way. That's how it ought to be.

"Everything Happens For A Reason. But it's good to know some of the reasons why"

Accept the way life goes through us, maybe it's just the way we do it to some people, maybe it's how we treat others, maybe it's how we talk to certain person? We don't choose it that way, not making it, but leting it like that. Don't blame persons, life consequences, live it.

WHY HATE?

When God has loved us? why not we love everyones?. Me: That's how human lives. There's always, laughter, cries, happiness, sadness, hurt, hate. Life won't complete by all of this. It's a chronology.

If someone may be angry with us or unsatisfied with how we treat them, well for me, I'm sorry, it's just how I    
treat them maybe. It's ok. Nothing much to say.

    


No comments:

Post a Comment